Everyone of us want to keep our hair healthy and shiny.Beautiful hair is within reach if develop the right hair care habits and protects your hair from damage.In this Article, I will tell you about hair tips How To Keep Your Hair Healthy.When you handle your hair gently,nourish it with natural shampoo and conditioners and avoid using heat tools and then you will see that you give your hair the chance to look that it’s beautiful and healthier than ever!
How To Keep Your Hair Healthy:
- Shampoo just a few times a week shampooing your hair every single day causes your hair to become brittle and dry out.
- If you want your hair to stay shiny and healthy you only really need to wash it once or twice a week.
- Handle your hair gently when you wash and dry it the way you handle your hair makes a big difference in it’s texture and appearance.
- Be careful and handle your hair gently because when you rough with your hair,it can frizz up and start looking dull. How to Apply Bridal Eye Makeup Perfectly?
- Use comb instead of brushing it,running a plastic bristled brush through your hair especially when it’s wet it’s almost guaranteed to cause some damage.
- Use a wide tooth comb and work out the tangles starting close to the tips and moving up to the roots of your hair.
- Massage your hair using organic unrefined coconut oil.The coconut oil must be unrefined,otherwise it won’t soak into your hair as it should.
- The scalp is where much of our natural oils are and won’t need quite as much attention.Apply the coconut oil starting from the ends of your hair then up.
- Wash your hair with warm and clean water.Wrap your hair in a shower cap or towel help to contain it. -Use eggs instead of mayonnaise it’s more cheaper than mayonnaise so if you don’t have enough budget you can replace it and just use eggs.
- Mayonnaise is mostly eggs,so it only makes sense that eggs would also be an effective way of putting shine and moisture back into your hair.See More [How To Make Hazel Eyes Pop]
- Try honey and gently apply it to your hair from tips of your hair then up it can helps your hair back to shiny and silky beautiful hair.
Shiny hair is healthy hair – so don’t abuse it! How To Keep Your Hair Healthy, Limit your hair’s exposure to harsh chemicals, like the chlorine in pools, and lye-based hair-relaxing creams. Use heat-styling as infrequently as you can get away with, and avoid products that contain alcohol, which can dry out your hair and strip its shine.