We all know that hair is considered as an asset that signifies one’s appearance and confidence, thus taking care of your beautiful hair on a daily basis is a must if you want to improve your look.Here is the Natural ways to improve your hair.
Hair loss, damages, slit ends or dandruff are the common problems that many people are facing to. Given that today work’s stress and fast – pace lifestyles, hair loss is becoming to start earlier than ever before. Common causes of hair damage consist of nutritional indigence, hormonal inequality, depression, utility of inappropriate hairstyles and other different reasons.
However, instead of seeking for chemical – based treatments which are not healthy as well as quite costly, why don’t you try some home remedies which provide you nutrients and better care since they are natural?
Sulphur found in onion juice is known to enhance the collagen reproduction in the tissues and regrow the hair. Besides, it is one of the most effective and efficient natural treatment for the hair loss.
- Peel the onion and cut them into small pieces
- Crush pieces and squeeze them to extract the juice
- Apply the juice on your scalp carefully and leave it for 15 – 20 minutes
- Rinse your hair again with shampoo and clean it thoroughly right after that
- Do this for once a week till notice improvement
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar improves the hair growth and enhances the hair’s quality as well. Besides, it also balances the pH level of the hair as well as cleanse the scalp.
- Wash your hair with ordinary shampoo
- Mix 1 liter of water with 75ml of apple cider vinegar (you can add on the quantity of each ingredient base on this ratio)
- After rinsing your hair with shampoo, use this mixture as the final rinse.
- You can do this whenever you wash your hair.
Rosemary is not only excellent in the culinary aspects but it is a significant herb for your hair growth as well. It enhances the growth of the long and bobbing hair, strengthens the roots and diminishes the dandruff. Since anti – oxidant compounds found in rosemary has ability of promoting the hair growth. Besides, the sulfur and silica in the rosemary reduce the hair loss.
Moreover, rosemary regulates the circulation of the scalp and unclog the obstructed hair follicles as well as darken your hair in a natural way.
- Add the rosemary essential oil like coconut, jojoba or avocado oil.
- Gently apply the oil on your hair and massage.
- Leave it be for at least 30 minutes and rinse your hair with ordinary shampoo.
Or rosemary water working as final hair rinse is another option to improve your hair’s health too. To make it, dip 2 – 3 rosemary sprigs into a cup of hot water for approximately 5 minutes. Let it cool down and strain the infusion. After washing your hair, rinse your hair with the fluid.
Both treatments are recommended to use a few times a week to fulfill its ability to improve your hair.
Known to be wealthy in vitamin C and other nutritious vitamin such as B1, B5, B6 and B12 and especially folic acid, lemon juice works as one of the most significant natural treatments to enhance the hair growth. Plus, lemon is overwhelmed with anti – oxidants compounds which will smooth your hair as well as reduce the dandruff. When applied, it regulates circulation of the scalp thus blocks the hair loss.
Note: Do not apply excessive amount of lemon juice in a short time since it can lighten your hair.
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice into 2 teaspoon of olive oil or coconut oil (can use the ratio of 1:2 to increase the amount)
- Gently apply it on the scalp and allow it to take effect in 30 – 45 minutes
- Rinse your hair thoroughly as usual with your mild shampoo
- Keep the frequency of once or twice per week.
Castor oil is wealthy in omega – 9 fatty acids as well as vitamin E, thus it can enhance the hair growth essentially. This thick oil moisturizes your hair, improve your hair’s health, eliminates frizzing and blocks scalp infections.
It is better to mix the castor oil with another base oil such as olive oil or coconut oil to increase the effect as well as signify more benefits. After applying, leave it be for about 30 – 45 minutes. Eventually, rinse it thoroughly with your shampoo as usual.
Or you can improve its effectiveness and efficiency, mix 4 drops of rosemary oil with an ounce of castor oil and use it similarly with above method.
Another excellent ingredient found in the kitchen can be used in medical aspects to improve your hair as well as facilitate your hair growth. Beetroot juice is rich in protein, vitamin B and C, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium and silica, thus it is highly recommended to drink this juice on a regularly basis to receive the sufficient benefits to your skin as well.
Alternatively, you can mix beetroot juice with other juices such as carrots, lettuce, cucumbers and coriander to make a better and tastier juice according to your hobbies. For example, you can blend haft of a beet, half of a cucumber with 5 carrots and strain it if necessary.